As of February 2015, Pink Hair Solutions joined the NHS. This means patients can now be referred to us with a prescription for their hair pieces and will be offered the full range of services that Pink has to offer.
NHS clients are asked to book an initial consultation in advance, where you will be advised of the products available to you via the NHS. If your hair piece/wig requires ordering, you will be rebooked in for a fitting appointment, where you will be advised on the aftercare and maintenance of your hair.
Patients are at the heart of what we do at Pink and the following services are available to our clients:
- Private and confidential consultations
- Private styling rooms and family room
- A full range of synthetic fibre, human hair and custom-made hair pieces and wigs
- Highly experienced stylists and consultation team
- Head shaving service
- Wig maintenance and hair growth advice
- Full range of hats, scarves and bandanas
- Mastectomy underwear and swimwear
Pink Hair Solutions are proud members of the HBSA.
The HBSA membership is for the professional Hairdressing and Beauty industry.
The Association advocates and promotes the responsible manufacturing, sourcing, distribution, usage and disposal of professional products.
Pink Hair Solutions follow all HSBA guidelines for our NHS partnership.