At Pink Hair Solutions, we are proud to help ladies at a difficult point in their lives, restoring identity and femininity in a private, welcoming environment to those currently undergoing chemotherapy.
We understand that buying a wig can be a big investment to those who had no choice but to give up work due to their illness and that’s why we’d like to give something back.
Enter our Competition
We are offering five ladies the chance to win an extra special prize, comprised of the following:
- A wig – Provided by Pink Hair Solutions
- Mastectomy underwear set – Provided by Amoena
- Goody bag valued at £150.00
- Headwear – provided by Hip headwear
- Make up – TBC
- Jewellery – TBC
- Evening gown hired for the night – TBC
Each of the ladies drawn for the prize will receive the above items and we have also had fantastic support from the local hospitals and cancer charities, with Breast Friends Sutton Coldfield kindly donating a table of 10 at their Annual Ball for the five winning ladies and their ‘plus one’s’. This will take place on the 17th December 2017 at Moor Hall Hotel.
How to Enter
To enter our competition simple send a letter about yourself or the person you would like to enter with a contact name and number to us at:
Pink Hair Solutions
86-88 Hawthorn Road
Terms and Conditions
- The entry date closes on 27th May 2017. Any entries received after this date will not be entered.
- The winners will be decided by a panel, made up of those people who donated the prizes
- Only ladies going through chemotherapy can be entered – either by themselves or others
- Winners will be notified by post or telephone
- There is no entry fee required to enter this competition
- Only one entry will be accepted per person, though we will consider entries from different entrants about the same person
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason
Good luck to all of you and if you have any questions at all about our competition please don’t hesitate to contact the Pink team on 0121 350 3826.